Drug charges can lead to harsh, life-changing consequences. Those accused should be aware of their legal options and be prepared to act quickly.
Free consultation: If you have been arrested for a drug crime in the Greater Boston area, you should seek the advice of a lawyer as soon as possible. The Law Office of David Jellinek is available 24/7 to take your calls. Call us at 857-203-0900.
Are You Facing Drug Charges?
From his office in Newton, Massachusetts, attorney David Jellinek defends clients against the following drug charges:
- Drug possession: This includes possession of a controlled substance such as marijuana, heroin, methamphetamine, Ecstasy and cocaine.
- Drug manufacturing: Examples of manufacturing may be running a meth lab or growing marijuana in your yard.
- Drug trafficking: This charge involves possession with intent to deliver illegal drugs.
- Drug distribution: Illegal drug distribution refers to the act of selling unlawful controlled substances.
- Prescription drug fraud: This crime involves obtaining a prescription for painkillers and opioids from multiple doctors for the same affliction.
As your lawyer, he understands that there may be more to your drug charge than meets the eye. We will critically evaluate the circumstances surrounding your charges. We want to understand where our clients are coming from and seek to gain their trust.
Often in drug crime cases, the punishment does not fit the crime. We will make sure you know what to expect and understand the seriousness of the situation you are in. And we will make sure you are aware of the process and the sentences attached to each crime and help you seek the most favorable outcome possible.
Whether your case goes to trial, or you take a plea, we will aggressively protect your rights.
Free Consultation: Contact Us Today
If you decide to hire our law firm, we will thoroughly investigate all the evidence against you. We will work hard to find the holes in the prosecution’s case and develop a strategy that will lead to the best possible outcome.