Experienced Boston Legal Counsel
At the Law Office of David Jellinek, we focus on the needs of our clients and fight to get their preferred case outcomes. Our Newton law firm represents people across the Greater Boston area, including Middlesex, Suffolk and Norfolk counties.
Our attorney defends the rights of clients charged with a variety of crimes, including:
- Drug possession, distribution and prescription drug crimes
- Driving a vehicle while under the influence
- Domestic violence, child abuse and neglect
- Sexual assault, rape and internet sex crimes
- Stalking and kidnapping
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Traffic violations
- Federal crimes
To learn about David Jellinek’s career, click on the link below:
Establishing the client-attorney relationship is the first step in building a strong criminal defense. Our attorney will work with you to create a case strategy that is tailored to the unique needs of your case. This focus on communication starts in your free consultation and ensures that we are always on the same page.
A Lawyer With A Long Criminal Defense Career
Mr. Jellinek developed a passion for the law at an early age, and his goal was always to practice criminal defense. He has defended clients from criminal charges for over 15 years and has seen how these cases work as both an internal affairs prosecutor and as a defense attorney. He has defended hundreds of clients from criminal charges in state and federal courts throughout his career.
Here are a few highlights from Mr. Jellinek’s career:
- Worked as a staff attorney (public defender) in the Superior Courts for the Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Worked as a staff attorney for the City of Boston Police Department
- Lead counsel verified in criminal law
- Completed ongoing training in appellate and criminal defense law
- Gave lectures and training on criminal and appellate law sponsored by various legal groups
- Editor of the LexisNexis “Practice Guide: Massachusetts Criminal Law”
- Member of the Newton PATH drug prevention task force
- Works in the Newton Drug Court and understands the legal challenges confronted by those facing addiction
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Our lawyer can act as your advocate, and you can feel comfortable contacting us by phone, email or text message. Call our law firm at 857-203-0900 or send an email to schedule your free consultation. We return all messages within 24 hours.